Batch Print SW is a free trial software application from the CAD subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-02-12. The program can be installed on WinXP.
Quick and easy printing and converting batches of SolidWorks documents; an indispensable application to every CAD manager and SolidWorks user.
The application features several modes to select files to be printed, notably: drag and drop, specifying Excel lists, or specifying folders.
Not only that it prints but it can also convert batches of SolidWorks documents to PDF, DWG, DXF, IGES, JPG, STL, SETP and TIF file formats.
It is designed to save time and money, it is easy to use and preserves user's options for the next time it runs.
Benefits and Features:
- High performance: average print creation speed 14 drawings/min*
- 5 efficient modes to select files to be printed/plotted:
drag and drop files from Windows Explorer,
print from an Excel document list,
print all documents from specified folders,
print all open documents,
print active document only.
- Print using a specified paper size for all batch or use the paper size setting last saved in each SolidWorks document.
- Batch conversion to PDF, DXF, JPG and TIF file formats.
- Auto orientation of the drawing (portrait or landscape);
- User has the option to print the active sheet, all sheets, or a certain sheet number of each drawing in the batch.
- User can export the list of files to Excel for future use.
- Uses a spooler to send plot files from the batch together so that it prevents a mix-up with plot documents sent from other sources.
- Zip selected files to group them in a single file or zip them individually.
- All settings are saved between sessions
Batch Print SW (version 3.0.1) has a file size of 473.00 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 325 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Batch Print SW since it was posted on our website on 2013-02-13.
The latest version is 3.0.1 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-28.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2009-02-12
User can zip the selected files either into one or into individual zip files. The new version also batch converts SolidWorks drawings to DWG and STEP file formats (besides PDF, DXF, IGES, JPG, STL, and TIF).
posted on 2009-02-12
This version also batch converts to STL and IGES file formats in addition to PDF, DXF, JPG, and TIF.